Terms of Trade
A deposit of 20% is required on confirmation of booking with the balance payable on or before the function date unless other arrangements have been made. Travel fee charges may apply outside of the Auckland area.
We reserve the right to charge overdue fees on invoices not paid by the due date. A late payment fee of 3% per month may be applied hereto. Any and all collection and legal fees incurred in the recovery of any overdue account will be at your expense (to the full equity thereof). Our Debt Collection Agency has Disbursements fees and costs of $2500.00 + GST. By accepting our services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
OUR MENU PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Price quoted includes the supply of all food, buffet tables and tablecloths for the buffet , serving utensils as required,Serviettes ‘colour of your choice’.
Cancellations – If a cancellation is made within three months of the date of your function, your deposit will NOT be refunded. If a cancellation is made within 7 days of your function you are required to pay for 50% of the cost of the function. Deposits will NOT be refunded if sufficient time is not given.
Catering Staff – Staffs are presented in full company uniform. There are drop off menus where staff do not stay to serve and clear.
- Quality Caterers Ltd will not be held responsible for delayed catering service for out of control busy traffic, road works, bad weather conditions or van break downs. All of our company vans are warranted and serviced every six months.
- In bad weather or bad light please supply us with shelter and lighting for our staff the whole time we are catering at your venue.( we can organise a marquee and lighting with prior notice)
- Where we have a minimum number of quests on our menus, the minimum is for paying adults.
- Please notify us if we have left any of our gear or equipment at the venue of your event.
- PLEASE bring your own containers for left overs and we will happily pack your leftover food away for you. You are responsible for refrigeration of your leftover food.
Food Premises Registration?
- Do you have a certificate of food registration? A. Yes we do.
Catering Regions we service include:
We service the following areas –Whangaparaoa, Auckland and outer areas, Hamilton, Cambridge, Thames, Paeroa, Te Awamutu, Huntly, Coromandel, Te Aroha, Waihi Beach, Matamata, Pauanui, Tairua, Matarangi, Te Puke, Whangamata, Cooks Beach, and many more….. Call now for a FREE quote. Travel charges may apply.
Confirmation of Booking
Your booking is not confirmed until we receive a deposit 20% of the total quoted amount.
Please fill out our booking confirmation form and send it back to us.
Q: What happens if we have extra guests turn up on the day?
A: Should the number of guests in attendance on the day be greater than the number booked, you will be charged accordingly for the extra guests.
Q: What are my payment options?
A: Internet banking , Cheque, Cash,
Internet Account details. BNZ 020444 0085084 00
Please write name and invoice number for your reference.
Address 1173 Paerata road Rd1 Pukekohe 2676
Q: When must I give final numbers?
A: As close as you can 4 working days prior to your event. This is the minimum amount that will be charged.
Q: When is the invoice total due?
A: Final payment of your invoice is due before the day of your event unless other arrangements have been made.
Q: Do your clear all the guests’ tables of dirty plates?
A: Yes we clear all the guests tables of cutlery and crockery and bring them back to our Kitchen where we wash them all.
Q: How much are children? Prices may vary depending on your menu selection.
Under 3 years old are free.(max 5 children under 3)
4-7 are $12.95.
8-11 are 1/2 price.
12 years up are full price.
Q: What if it is raining?
A: You need a back up plan for outdoor functions and we will need you to provide us shelter.
We do have a 3 x 3 marquee we can use.